It’s the small, kind gestures fueled by love that bring the most happiness.
Our goods are hand made and small-batch baked fresh to order.
Hand delivered to your front door.
We use natural, premium and organic ingredients that, wherever possible, are locally sourced.
A mouthful of happiness! Our recipes are tested and re-tested so you get the perfect bite every time.
Our goodies are baked fresh, carefully packaged and delivered to you the same day to ensure you get the freshest most delicious product. For maximum tastiness, we recommend you enjoy your treats within 2 days of receiving them.
Because we hand scoop all our dough and batter, you may notice small differences in shape and size. We think this adds to the charm!
Some of our suppliers:
- Small Valley Milling in Halifax, PA is the key supplier of our local, organic grains.
- Shiloh Farms, PA is committed to offering organic and natural grains. They currently supply our whole grain barley flour.
- Milk and eggs are local from PA, NY or NJ sources.
- Corky’s Nuts is a Black and woman owned grower of organic, unpasteurized and non-GMO walnuts and pecans.
- Raw macadamia nuts are from Hamakua Nut Company, where the nuts are grown by local farmers that strive to use green energy in steam and solar to meet their needs.
- We use extra dark chocolate from Guittard, a fifth generation family run operation, that uses single origin, non-GMO, nut-free ingredients for their exclusive flavors.
- Our packaging is made from recycled material as much as possible.